Monday, April 6, 2009

good dreams^^

i want to rite while the images and words exchanged are still fresh in my mind. last night i met Dir en grey. in my dreams. it was so real. there was nothing "dream like" about it. nothing far-fetched happened. nothing wierd. except they all spoke perfect english, save Die-he had an amazing accent. thusrday night i had a drream that i won this thing and met Shinya and Die and i got to talk to them and then i was going to get to go out to dinner with Die, but then i woke up. i remebered it perfectly. Friday night i didnt dream, not that i can recall. Saturday night i dreamed that i met Kyo. this one was WAY far-fetched, the whole dream was willy wonka and the chocolate factory themed. so freaking weird. but kyo touched me, so i will not complain about that one. But last night, Sunday night, i drempt about them all. Especially Die, Kyo and Shinya. I saw a bit of Kaoru and Toshiya but they where doing something els. I usually only remembers nightmares. I wonder if i can live in my dreams? this is the first thing i did when i woke up. i dont like writing dreams down because i can never describe them good enough, then its like what ever i didnt write write down get tossed out of the window and i forget. so, have a good day =))

No comments:

Post a Comment