Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bottom of Death Valley

first, i dreampt (?) of Shinya-sama again last night, it was OOC so i didnt mourn to much when i woke. Well, i did wine and try to convince myslf just 5 more minutes of sleep wouldnt hurt but, i didnt wine about my Shin-chan leaving. because, well, he wasnt himself in personality. although, i did have ANOTHER Dir en grey dream last night, it was very very very cute! it was like...wow adorable! it was in a scary house and bad things were happening but have you read a fanfic from when Dir en grey was still VK or at least one thats a few years old? youll notice kyo's character is always like hyper or sleepy and stuff. thats how he was in my dream. kawaii. (sorry kyo)

BOTTOM OF DEATH VALLEY
I've packed up everything I loved in the trunk ofthe car over there putting in the key, I'm goingfor a last drive from the cliff I'll be free...My Sister, Obscene Sister fucked toyed withdrowned My Sister, Lustful Sister if you noticethe white ocean floor My Sister, Mother Is Sistermother loved the white ocean My Sister, Drug Addiction (RI Will Go To The Heaven Playing The Suicide I Will Go To The HellI've left behind everything I loved through thedoor of hope that's down there with my right handI catch hold of hands that won't stop trembling soI won't notice the tears she hides from menow my child and I are packed in together sleepingdown there in the trunk of the car

No comments:

Post a Comment