Saturday, March 28, 2009

ohayou gozaimasu!!

okay, sorry for those. this blog wont actually be stupid...things that i wrote while depressed over something. somthing called Kyo!! anywaaayyy, Dir en grey. yeah-my life! i sure hope they come to america soon or im gona rot here! jeez i been on here all night. this happens like evrytime i come to lesleys. jeez. better stop. sooo remeber "neeva sei gubai!"-die-sama lol OR if you wuna be like Die you could say "im a fucking lobster! bitch?" DIE WA KAWAII NO EIGO HANASU!!!!!! i dont even know if thats right..i dont really feel like thinking about it. kanji is lost with me. so, dont even try. soooo---now that its clear in my head that i havnt brushed up on my jpanese in a while..im gona go find some way to study (benkyo! woo i rememberd!!) it.....
I FUCKING LOVE YOU, DIR EN GREY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment